Friday, July 23, 2010

Everywhere and no where...

We have been so busy lately. I am not really sure where to begin or end. I know by looking around my house that while it has not been entirely neglected, it needs some attention soon.

In the last week I have been wine tasting with some great ladies in Napa, swimming, dates with friends, swimming (we go to the HOA pool a few times a week, Emma is a fish and loves to be with Clark and I at the pool) and VBS.

Yep, you read that right Vacation Bible School for Emma and I. It was a first for the both of us and what a mixture of emotion. Emma was in her class and I was a crew leader. I thought it was best if I was not Emma's teacher and throughout the week I questioned on whether that was a wise decision. However, in the end, at tonight's finale I could not have been more proud of Emma than seeing her on stage and smiling. My heart filled with pure joy. Then I saw two boys that were part of my crew and their faces were priceless with a happiness I am soon not to forget.

Here is a picture of Emma with the preschool group on the jumbo tron at church.


Here is the video of Emma on stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment