Sunday, May 9, 2010

Prayers for Clark

For the last few weeks Clark has not felt up to par. He went to the doctors and had some tests done. A few tests came back not so normal. Clark e-mailed his oncologist on May 3rd to get more information. His oncologist has not contacted him back (real surprise there).

On Friday night, we were with friends and Clark said he thought no news was good news.

Then tonight, he said he is not feeling well and has not felt right for a few weeks with pins and needles going through his body along with some other ailments.

Clark e-mailed his general practitioner who we both know will respond within 2 days.

As a wife I am frustrated that his oncologist once again did not contact Clark. I actually think at times his oncologist does more harm than good when he does not respond. I do however, have hope that Clark's GP will contact him quickly.

So I ask for prayers for Clark. We will actually be at Walnut Creek Kaiser for me tomorrow and I pray that Clark will go over the cancer clinic and find out what the heck is going on. As a wife I am worried.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's time to bring in Bill the Agitator. He will get to the bottom of this and PERMANENTLY CHANGE the behavior of said doctor!

    I HATE doctors that don't make time for their CUSTOMERS. DAMN the arrogance!

    ReplyDelete