Sunday, June 6, 2010

A flurry of the last few weeks...

My brother mentioned to me yesterday that I do not update the blog as often as I used too. And he is right. I really should have blogged when he got engaged recently. I love his bride to be. It will be a honor to call her my sister in law.

A small weird fact is that my soon to be sister in law is third cousins with someone I met in third grade and now lunch with on an occasion. Life is just a small world after all and there always seems to be 6 degrees of separation.

Another reason for lack of writing is about 2 weeks I got a mild concussion and as result headaches and apparent Vertigo have been a part of my life. Fun, fun, fun. This too shall pass.

Among other notes of interest, Clark turned 43 and once again Emma and I made him a cake. Emma actually wrote "Dad" herself.



Emma turned 4 in the beginning of June and there was a three day festival. From cupcakes with classmates and playgroup to a BBQ with family and friends. Celebrating her birthday is a joyous time for Clark and I.















No comments:

Post a Comment