Wednesday, June 23, 2010

One of the best projects ever!


Emma recently received fabric paints and plain t-shirts as a gift. Emma opened the paints yesterday and what a great project it was! She smeared yellow and pink paint on the shirt and then I asked Emma" Do you want Mommy to help?"

Emma:"Sure Mommy, draw some flowers." Since she had already spread paint on the shirt, I drew flowers around the colors.

Emma: "Mommy, can you make the flowers into trees and can we have a swing on one, like the swing we have in the backyard? Can you be pushing me? Or can you draw three swings, one for me, one for you and one for Daddy with grass underneath. I can be wearing a purple dress and so can you. Daddy can be shorts. O Mommy, we need the sun, and a butterfly and we cannot forget the silly monster."

It was such a delightful time. And now, when Emma wears the shirt, I will have the memory of us making it together.



(Alicia~thank you again for the awesome gift ).

No comments:

Post a Comment