Monday, August 2, 2010

Our wedding anniversary


Now: August 2,2010

Then: August 2,1997


Our 13th wedding anniversary!

We have lived a lifetime in 13 years. Somehow through the grace of God we have survived so many major life events. Who knew that among the highest joys and hardest laughs there would be cancer, infertility, job loss and parent death?

Who knew that at end of the day it is still you I reach for. Your hand and your touch. Your love is the song I hear most.

And our wedding song is still so revelant to me today as it was when we were married.

"When I fall in love
It will be forever
Or I'll never fall in love

In a restless world
Like this is
Love is ended before it's begun
And too many
Moonlight kisses
Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun

When I give my heart
I give it completely
Or I'll never give my heart

And the moment I can feel that you feel that way too
Is when I fall in love with you"

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary, Clark and Kathy! I hope that you have many more to come!

    ReplyDelete