Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wake Up Call

So a week ago today it all started. I am not sure on how it all came on but I had a migraine from hell. Then it got worse. Finally last Wednesday I had to get a shot for the pain because the blood pressure was roof rocket high and actually also had to take blood pressure medicine.

During all of this, the doctors ran a bunch of tests. What came back was a whole lot of wake up calls and I dare say some genetics. Some of the changes had to be immediate which was easy when you do not feel good.

What a week it was. Really when I started to feel better, I then felt worse again and a shot of morphine took the edge away. I really felt like I had been run over.

Along the way, I had to get my head around having a medical issue. Not easy. I am 39 not 89 and I think this is where genetics and early care come in. I think of the consequences that could have happened and am so thankful life interrupted.

If I take care of this issue, I am told most other things will fall in line. So wish me luck, breaking a life long habits will be a challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my!!! I'll be praying for you! Change isn't easy, but God is faithful when we ask Him to help:))

    ReplyDelete