Thursday, March 18, 2010

Boobs and babes part two

The following is in response to some comments I received on Facebook and here is my response.


I am not sure if "nursing babies" include breast fed or bottle or both. And there then is "safety". Really as if "nursing babies" are going to pork their fingers in outlets and pull book shelves down.

I think the problem is the library thinks they are so well insulated against their written and "unwritten" policies that they can get away with whatever suits at the moment because ironically they have now scheduled us for one meeting but not another in a different month even though the time is open again because of no "nursing babies".

There is no doubt our libraries are some of the best but comes sometimes with being the best is ego. Ego of doing what you want when you want because you think you know the best even when you might be wrong. ...

Hell-if Emma still breast or bottle fed I will be sitting in their lobby or outside with her in my lap.

I truly hope the library gets consistent with their policies both written and unwritten and also make sure that those policies are legal because I would hate the ACLU or any other organization that would have interest in this to be notified.

No comments:

Post a Comment