Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Aren't you ready for Christmas to be over yet?

I could not believe an employee at a store asked me this.

The answer is No, Nope and Nada.

I am not ready for Christmas to ever be over.

We have much to celebrate. First and foremost the reason for the season is the birth of Christ. Though in reality we should celebrate Jesus everyday.

So I say Merry Christmas!

And dare I say Happy Hanukkah and Happy Holidays!

There seems to be some movement that we should not take the Christ out of Christmas. I do believe Jesus loved everyone-Christian, Jewish or even Muslim.

And there is much we can celebrate. Just look around. There is magic in the air and it is not of Santa in his sleigh but of goodness, kindness and love.

Let the spirit of this season be the reason why you celebrate everyday.


As I say that, I pray for our soldiers, our veterans and those who serve our land and say thank you! Know you are loved and prayed for!

No comments:

Post a Comment