Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Years! Mazel tov!

I cannot believe it is going to be 2010 soon. This past year has gone by so fast!

When I started this blog, I needed a place to let my feelings out, a place to feel free to describe what was going on with our cancer journey.

What was happened was way more than I could never image.

I found my passion again for writing. I found a place to connect to others and their hearts not just through the season of cancer we were going through but being a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mom, a volunteer and just being a woman.

I never imaged that people would actually want to be regular readers. I really never imagined the feedback I got here, on Facebook, on e-mail and in person. The support, love and understanding has carried me through some transition times and so I say thank you!

Over the next few weeks and months, I will be changing the name of the blog. Of what I am not sure. Suggestions and recommendations are always taken under advisement. I figure with a New Year, there are New Beginnings and New Journeys (hey-wait maybe that will be the new blog name-A New Year, A New Beginning and A New Journey-need to think about it some more).

So with much love, gratitude and blessings, have a great New Years! Mazel tov!



Today Emma and I spent the day in Santa Cruz with my best friend Terilynn. Today will always be remembered for the day that Emma wrote her own name in the sand! The look on my face is one of a mother's pure joy! Notice: I am still in my Levi's and flip flops and it is December 30th!

1 comment:

  1. I am so incredibly happy for you Kathy. I have also found those things and so much more in writing my Blog. It takes me along much the same journey as you travel but I walk the other side of the road. It is INCREDIBLY freeing isn't it? I just speak the truth (which seems so difficult for so many for some reason)and lay it all on the line, much the same as you. Best of luck in the new year and may our journeys continue for a good long time to come.

    Brightest blessings for you all in 2010!

    ReplyDelete