Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Couch



As you can see there is nothing special about this couch. It holds no magical powers, in fact it is quite ordinary. However, lie down on it and shortly and almost without fail, you will fall asleep.

Our couch, you see has become quite the legend among our close friends. If you need rest, come on over and sleep will find you there. We have giggled over snores, drools and even notes that have been left on the sleeper.

On rare occasions, like this week, I was on the couch with one of my oldest and dearest friends and I went out like a light. Upon waking, I had the following note attached, "Aaaaah, Thanks for proving our friendship! Love You!~Syn".

I love you too Syn, and thanks for understanding "the couch".

1 comment:

  1. I love love love that couch. Though I have yet to fall asleep on it, (what kind of babysitter would I be if I fell asleep before the kids do.)but oh how I would love to have a couch that felt like that in my house. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete