Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dear Kaiser Day Two,


I seriously think the messages Clark leaves for said doctor go into the dark hole where calls are not returned. Our options. Let me see complain. I have done this plenty in the past and have even gone to the top a few times (which said doctor gets irritated by).

Sit in the waiting room of said doctors office until someone takes action (yes sir I have done this before). Send e-mails, yes sir, I have already done this as well and I stress I have done this on more than occasion. It should be noted that said doctor does not like e-mail and is old school this way. So we have to send e-mails to everyone around him to get his undivided attention.

So dear doctor, I am praying, as many other people are that the "suspect" spot you thought you felt as a new cancer spot is a false alarm on the CAT scan. And when and if you finally decide to call your patient, more importantly my husband back, those will be words you will tell him.

No comments:

Post a Comment