Friday, April 9, 2010

One month

since Clark has gone back to work. It is strange. Emma wakes up almost everyday and asks where Daddy is. I have to tell her Daddy is at work. I think it is hard for her to understand. Daddy was home for a year. Emma is three now but she got used to having Daddy here everyday all day.

I miss him too. We used to just pack up the car and go whether ,it be for a day trip or a week long trip, we just went. We spent many a night in a hotel.

We have had to change some routines as well. No longer do I go grocery shopping on a weekly basis. I have fruits and vegetables delivered from a local farm and meat is delivered as well. By limiting my time in the store, I spend less money.

This week was hard though. I was sick. Emma had daily dance camp since it was spring break from school. In between we tried to maintain the household. I have to say it was rough.

Then Emma had a mini dance recital today. Clark was able to come (nice thing about working locally) and so was my mom. Emma was timid and shy in the recital, but she tried and she will always be star in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment