Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Dear Livermore Library,

I have had sometime to think about our last exchange of e-mail.

I need to let you I want to volunteer as a storyteller at the Springtown library since services have been cut there. My passion is to provide stories to children but I am unwilling to provide to you my private data for myself and individuals within my current/past organizations when the position is not open. In today's day and age of privacy concerns there is no treasure safe you can keep my data in until such time the position opens. Once the position opens indeed, you have my information, you can contact me, I will be the first to turn in my application, background and if need be fingerprinted.

I will be forwarding this e-mail to City Council as well.

Thank you for understanding,
Kathleen Schoening

No comments:

Post a Comment