Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

By now my belly is full, my child is in bed, my husband is about to be asleep and I am are sitting in a moment of reflection. I came across this prayer earlier this week,

"If the only prayer you ever say in your life is thank you, it will be enough."

So God, I thank you for the abundance of life you have given me. Thank you for myself, my husband and my child. Thank you for my family as twisted and curved we all are, we are like pieces of a puzzle that would not be complete without the other.

My friends, my best friend of 25 years, God I thank you for placing Terilynn in my life for so many seasons of drought and sun. Really thank you for all the other friends and strangers (yet to be friends) you have placed in my pave along the road taken. Thank you. The enrichment they have given me, I can only hope someday to return.

Thank you providing what was needed whether it was food, shelter, a hug, a hand, a stern word or even recently a "be quiet and follow me".

Thank you God, I am blessed because of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment