Monday, August 17, 2009

Count your blessings everyday

I was thinking how special it is to count your blessings everyday. To be blessed for your family and your friends. To be blessed to have food on the table, clothes and a home. It sounds cliche but really look around. To be blessed is more than enough.

And your blessings are all around and especially in you.

When counting your blessings know there is nothing more important than to have faith. That faith is a gift-a gift from God.

I think of my blessings often. I am always thankful (and richer in spirit) when I will count my blessings.

Our daughter who is a blessing.


Her goofiness which makes us laugh is a blessing.

1 comment:

  1. Children certainly do have a way of brightening up dark days and softening life's hurdles with their joyful playfulness! I'm so glad that you can see past the clouds that there are so many things to feel sunny about!

    ReplyDelete