Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Passages of your life


Have you ever thought about everything you have done in your life leads to being able to handle situations that you never thought you could? That passages of your life lead you to be able to say I can handle this now? That there is no option but to move forward. That you have nurtured and watered the way so that the light is shining and life can grow with God?

I truly felt this way when I have had to give Clark his shots the last three days. I said a prayer each time. I felt oddly comfortable when giving him the shots. No, I was not wearing the nurses uniform but tried to make it quick and painless. Clark and I somehow survived each morning.

I believe every passage in our live has prepared us for the next. It does not matter if you are faced with a mountain or a mole hill. It is just a moment that will move you forward. You can believe the naysayers or you can hold your head up and let your heart open. You can allow toxic situations or people to pollute your waters and allow no growth or you can be willing to grow with God.

We are ready to have Clark cancer free and we place that prayer in God's hands and we ready ourselves for the next passage of life.

1 comment:

  1. Kathy:
    Your spirit continues to amaze me. You inspire me to be a better person each and every time I read your posts. I pray that Clark is cancer free and you and your family can celebrate is long life into old age.
    May you be blessed by someone today.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete