Saturday, August 29, 2009

A much needed break

We had a much needed break today. Clark went off with a friend (who recently found out his dad has this really sucky disease called cancer). Clark said today was the first day since chemo he felt good. Which is awesome news.

Clark and his friend seemed to have a pleasant time away. My prayer is that Clark finds some peace soon. "If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him".-James 1:5

I pray for peace for us as well, but of course it did not help I accidentally deleted a message from his mom when she called today. I did tell him she called though and I thought I had deleted everything but her but deleted her and not anyone else instead. All was not lost since we have a back up system, but so not good.

However, while Clark was out, Emma and I, well we cleaned. Sounds strange for a much needed break but I actually got to sort, put aside and throw out stuff. In fact 7 bags of stuff.

And in a odd sort of it felt like old times. It is not often Emma and I have the house to ourselves. She was so good about helping me sort her toys and was so willing to let go of so much. I wish sometimes I was able to let go like that and I pray I will in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I think of you and your family often love...God Bless all of you! Love and Hugs...The Hot Dog Lady!

    ReplyDelete