Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Honey what's wrong with me?

Clark held his arms up in the arm the other night and asked, "Honey what's wrong with me?" Now that used to be a loaded question instead I looked at him and said, "What do you mean?"

He had no shirt on. I felt like I was playing that children's game-Can you see the difference? I looked real carefully and it took time. He lost his hair on one armpit and not the other. I suggested using Nair on the hairy armpit but the suggestion was only taken under advisement by Clark.

The heat has finally gotten to Clark. Being over 100 degrees here makes Clark feel sick and nauseated all the time. So tomorrow we are going to the coast. Someday we will live there but for now we are going to make Clark feel better. The ocean is our place to be. We seem to always be near water and trees.

The picture below was of Emma in Yosemite in August 2007. By then she had been to 7 different states and had played in the sands of many beaches.

1 comment:

  1. Clark's armpit hair experience reminds me of when my sister, Brandy, went through puberty. Let's put it this way, one headlight came in before the other. She was so embarrassed by it that she walked around with her arms folded to cover her chest as much as possible until the other headlight appeared! The human body does the strangest things at times and not always in a symetrical pace. Does God have a sense of humor? Indubitably!

    ReplyDelete