Monday, July 13, 2009

Thought provoking

When I write the blog, I want it to be thought provoking. I want people to think about it, think about themselves, think about their relationships, think about their actions, think about change. These are things that Clark and I talk about. Our journey is one of kind for us, as is our emotions. Our strength comes from each other (and God of course) and our problems cannot be buried in the sand. The change in us as individuals is more than evident. We are growing by the day and hope others do as well.

If we have impact or inspire someone, let it be. If someone is angered or hurt, let's talk about. Life is too short and really time is just too precious.

For yesterday's blog I am sorry to my big brother, Diana and my dad. They have been our biggest supporters. A call or an e-mail and they are at our door no questions and no demands. They are our trustees in more than one way. The blog was not about them.

And really if you see yourself in the blog then your life has impacted us in some way and our lives are changed because of it. A little thought provoking you could say...

No comments:

Post a Comment