Friday, May 29, 2009

Chemo Day

Clark had chemo today and then he came home and crashed. He has gotten some movement back but the tumor is still there.

Clark will get reevaluated before the next chemo to determine if he will need all 8 cycles. No matter what, he cannot with his current regiment receive more than 8 cycles. So we will pray.

I felt guilty today while we were at chemo. (Emma goes to Elise's so that her routine is not interrupted too much). I left the hospital had lunch by myself, read a few magazines and went for a walk. It had been a long time since I did not hurry to have to pick someone up or drop someone off. I came back and Clark was still on his chemo drip but was sound asleep.

The next few days will be hard for Clark but as always I know he will pull through. After all, Emma's birthday is next week and I know all she wants for her birthday is for daddy to be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment