Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I felt like a teenager tonight...

At 8:30 tonight I had to leave for a 9pm meeting (with other moms whose kids like mine had gone to bed already). However when I left the house I oddly felt like a teenager. I felt like was sneaking out and Clark joked that I was going on a date.

But let me tell you in 30 minutes time before the meeting I was able to go to the library,the store and return a borrowed dish. I kind of like the freedom of night time errand running. I felt like a teenager (but no one got TP'd).

2 comments:

  1. Dang, you're a busy-bee -- And your writing makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your posts! You have such a great attitude and approach to this season of life. You always seem to give us a smile when we read your posts! And since no one got TP'd, you obviously weren't with anyone from Jo-De-Ray! I don't think a group of us could be out at night together and not have someone end up TP'd!

    ReplyDelete