Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Clark!




Today was Clark's 42nd birthday. He says this is the year he gets to be the answer to "Life, the Universe and Everything".

We went to the Bay Area Discovery Museum in Sausalito. It was beautiful, but cold. Emma had a blast and Clark and I were tickled over her enthusiasm.

When we got home there was a present from my dad for Clark. One thing my dad is always good at is remembering birthdays on time. It meant the world to Clark.

Clark had asked for chocolate cake with white frosting with chocolate chips. So Emma and I made a cake. We had so much fun. Most of the cake is gone now thanks to friends.

Clark has chemo in a few days and I am just so happy we had today to celebrate.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear Clark had a very happy birthday! Here's to many more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you all had a great time celebrating Clark's special day! There is much to be happy about and much to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete