Sunday, May 31, 2009

Treats

Clark is doing much better today, tired still but no great ill effects. In the late morning, Cindi and Ron stopped by with a pot of delights that we cannot wait to try. We love spending time with them. It seems like the time just goes by too fast when we get to talking...

Tomorrow is Emma's last day of Mommy and Me Preschool. It makes me sad (yet happy) to think that she is growing up so fast. We have loved her teacher Ms. Linda this past year and only hope that the teacher she has in the fall will be just as great. Her class is having a potluck party and I am not a cook or baker and with limited funds I used what we had. It turned out to be a marshmallow treat with melted chocolate and graham crackers. I cannot wait for the kids to try it.

1 comment:

  1. The chocolate/graham cracker-covered marshmallows were such a treat. Ron and I enjoyed them on our drive to the East Bay. I definitely want to make them with Jake & Maddi. We had a nice time visiting with all three of you, just wish we'd had more time. Hope the meal turns out tasty!

    ReplyDelete