Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Everyone should have some...

Everyone should have some friends who say "enough already we are going out". And tonight I went out with these friends. These beautiful women have just become a part of my life over the last year. They are the ones who you tell you truth in a kind way. They are the ones who do not judge but rather guide you. These women are there on a moment's notice and if need be are only a phone call away.

And strong, these women are strong. I looked around the table tonight and we are so unique in our backgrounds, our histories, but our hearts are true. Our statements are even truer. There is nothing I could not say to these women I call friends. We are not the type of friends who socialize or talk everyday, but once every few months we get together for a meal and talk about anything.

I have best friends and I have a dear friends but everyone should have some "enough already we are going out" friends.


Tomorrow we are off to oncologist. Pray the white blood cell count is up!

1 comment:

  1. You are very blessed to have this understanding of friends and how lucky you are to have such a vast support network! UP WBC! UP WBC! UP WBC!!!

    ReplyDelete