Friday, April 3, 2009

Manwich Night

If you are easily offended, skip this...

Today was like so many in the past. Emma and I spent the day with her playgroup at a local park and Clark went to the sperm bank (okay this is atypical). Yep, you read that right. Clark went to the sperm bank to deposit some of his boys so they will be frozen to be freed at a later date.

Clark came home this morning after this adventure and began to tell how he got lost going there, how nice the people were and how small the room was. Then he said and "They charged me money". That is when I erupted in laughter. I had taken care of most of the paperwork and majority of fees so all Clark had to do was show up and make a deposit in a plastic container. I said to my dear husband, "So they charged you to do the deed." Which of course then made us both laugh harder. Somehow it just seemed silly.

We are unsure what our future holds, but at least now we have options to have another child naturally or adopt (or maybe even do both).

So in his honor and manhood, we made it a Manwich night for dinner.

1 comment:

  1. I love the MANWICH emphasis and the connection to his deposit. It is so encouraging to read your sarcasm and it makes me smile, in spite of other feelings running through my mind that are triggered from your blog. Thank you for beginning my week with an inner giggle!

    ReplyDelete