Thursday, April 9, 2009

Many of you have asked to help...

First and foremost pray for Clark. Pray for the pain to lessen and healing to begin. Pray for our daughter who does not understand that Chester is preventing Daddy from holding her and at times playing with her. Lastly pray for me. Please pray that God gives me the strength that I need to hold it together with the help of family and friends. We cannot and will not go through this alone.

With that being said.

My angel, my right hand man, my best friend sent an e-mail to family and friends today. I am re-posting some of it here since I do not have every one's e-mail.

"I'm writing to first thank all of you for your support of Clark, Kathy and Emma. I'm also writing to ask for your continued help in providing meals or other support for them during this time. I'd also like to thank Susan for helping to coordinate the meals during April!

I've set up a website through a very special service that will help to schedule the meals - as well as anything else they may need in the future. Right now there are Wednesday dinner meals listed beginning in May, but I have not yet confirmed the dates with Kathy so once I have I will send a note to the group to sign up. In the meantime, if you are interested in helping out please join the community (info below) so that we can coordinate everything easily through this site. It will allow you to see what needs there are and reminders and alerts will be sent from that system. It will also allow a venue to share information and support.

http://www.lotsahelpinghands.com/c/613257/login/

Fill out the right-hand side of the form which is a Request to Join the Community (this is a free service). This will send me a message and I will approve it, and you will then be automatically added to the community and sent instructions for setting a password and signing-in.

If you have any questions, please let me know. If you would prefer not to join the online community but would like to help, please let me know and I'll contact you via email (or other) instead. My contact information is on the community site, as well as below.

With much warmth,
Terilynn Bench

trabenchick@yahoo.com."

Thank you dear God, for letting Terilynn in our lives for over 20 years. She is a shining example of what your light brings.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I think that is a wonderful idea and thanks to Terilynn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a blessing to have such an organization. It helps with those that aren't in the area, to keep in touch with what you need and how we can help.
    Much love and prayers

    ReplyDelete