Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Seriously God two back seat drivers

Seriously God two back seat drivers...

As if over the last few months I becoming the primary driver on family outings was bad enough, now there are two back seat drivers. My dear husband and daughter. My husband grunts "Watch out you are getting too close to car in front of you" (even if the car is 200 feet away). And my daughter who sees a red light or stop sign a 1/2 mile away yells, "Red, light, Mommy, stop, stop, stop." Then when there is a go light, the daughter yells, "Green, Mommy go, go, go". The husband depending on his mood and medicine intake says either "Go faster" or "Go slower" to go along with the opposite of what his daughter is saying.

I understand I have priceless precious human cargo on board in my vehicle, but the comedy show between the two of them can be taken on the road but not while I am driving. Seriously...

I would like to take a minute to thank the church lady Betty (as Clark affectionately calls her or also known as the soup lady in our house) for dropping off the book "When God Winks At You". I am looking forward to reading it.

Clark's chemo starts on Friday. I have to believe that this is the turning point of getting healthy again-there is no going back-God willing Clark will be well again.

1 comment:

  1. I have an extra back-seat driver, if you need one. J/K! Kathleen, you have such a way with words -- Heartfelt and sprinkled with humor. I enjoy reading this every day!

    ReplyDelete