Saturday, April 18, 2009

A New Day

Clark has little side effects from the chemo yesterday and is in less pain-THANK GOD!. Andy and Victor came over and watched the game with him. Now he is resting.

We have had so many people touch our lives lately that I need to give thanks~

Grace. We have dear friends with the last name of Grace and the name is a true definition of who they are. Shawn and gang-thank you for the beautiful cards and gift card. I love the bookmark as well. Your thoughtfulness is so appreciated. Someday we will be back in AZ to visit you and your folks. We love and miss you~

To my former mentor-Ms. Pickhover. Your strength and beauty as a woman I have always admired. I look forward to the video and the message. Someday the four of us will be back on the golf course.

The Southern CA Sieberts-Clark loves his gift and looks forward to it. Next year sometime we will have to go to Disneyland together with you.

Kris, Big D and Little D-how many times have we had to drop Emma and go. You are always there to help. We know David's healing will be faster than Clark's, but Clark will get there someday and perhaps the girls will not think that all dads have booboos.

My LMC moms-I love each and everyone of you. The outpouring of help and assistance of Emma, myself and Clark is much more than I could have ever asked. My heart is filled with compassion for each of you. The fact our provider for Emma is part of LMC (love you Elise) makes it that much more special. (also a LMC dad on our block has offered to mow our lawn next time-you are so on Micha-you can count on the phone ringing)

My playgroup-okay Emma's playgroup is the absolute best-thank you!!!!

And finally to my Jo-De-Ra family. You have been in our lives forever and will always be. No matter how far away we are (NC, Idaho, WA,TN, TX AZ, etc.). Our miles are vast but our friendships are so much more-never ending, never bending and never broken...love you.

1 comment:

  1. There are no words that can even explain how wonderful a bond we have with our Youth groups of yesterday. Many of us have lost contact with one another over that last 20 years and because of you Kathy and Clark we have been able to re-connect! We are able to band together and fight and pray with you!!! I have never lost my yearning for FAITH, HOPE AND CHARITY...

    ReplyDelete