Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Migraines suck!

Over my life I have had my share of migraines and in the last few months when they have gotten bad I would go into the doctors, get a shot in the butt and feel better. Except yesterday. We had a great trip, but I had the worst migraine. It was so bad, Clark ended having to drive (which of course he loved since he is feeling better).

So today I went in got a shot, got some preventive pills and some migraine pills. I think the total pill count is close to Clark's-how sad. However I can never be put in the position of not being able to drive again. My doctor was so sweet. He said if I called while I was in Monterey he could have ordered the shot for the clinic near there so the pain could have been elevated then.

As for the potty training, it seems to be going well. Emma is one smart cookie at times (as only a mother can say). Today Emma said "If Mommy poops then she gets a big chocolate, right?" Gotta love her!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about your migraines. Hope the bootie shot did the trick! That's so cute about Emma -- The association with chocolate and poop is too much! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve a REALLY big chocolate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That could be a vicious cycle...you poop and get chocolate, then the chocolate makes you poop again, so you get more chocolate!

    Sorry about the migraine, but glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete