Thursday, April 30, 2009

Kelli, Kelli, Kelli...

You know Kelli this had to be about you. Tonight when I saw you at the couples bible study alone your words said it all, "I just knew there was a purpose I came (not realizing that it was for couples) and it was to see you." Seeing you made me heart feel with joy. You are a ray of light. From the time we have met we connected and I believe in my heart we will always be dear friends.

Another MOPS mom, Melissa (who had had her own trials and tribulations and somehow made time for us) made a such wonderful meal last night and so did Nancy. Yep, somehow Clark, Emma and I were blessed with two meals. This is a great week for that since Clark has surgery tomorrow.

Speaking of my MOPS friends-Lindsey, Emma loves, loves Paddington. Hopefully she will realize someday how far that bear traveled to be one of her playmates. I miss each of you and keep all in my prayers. You are some of the best moms in the world and even better sisters in Christ. I love you.

And Kelli, maybe, next week you can wait by the bus stop either in your taxi or darkened Mercedes and perhaps I will be there...

No comments:

Post a Comment